Rosemary Rinse

Thanks to old man winter, I've spent the entire weekend in the house. And yeah that was fine Saturday. I had leftover chinese food and netflix, I was completely content with life. But then Sunday rolled and I got bored out of my mind. And with an itchy scalp killing me I decided it was time to do my hair. So I did a little research to see what sooth my scalp, and TADA!!! I found it!!!! A rosemary rinse!! Not only does this rinse make hair shiner, it also brings out the highlights in even the darkest hair(mine!!!). The vinegar in the rinse restores natural pH which will help prevent an itchy scalp.


Because my hair is thick I doubled the recipe
The best thing about this rinse is it was easy to make. All you need is rosemary water and apple cider vinegar (white vinegar works as well).

  1. Place 2 tablespoons of rosemary in a pitcher.
  2. Add 2 cups of boiling water to the pitcher and let it sit for about 10- 2- minutes.
  3. Strain out the rosemary leaves and let cool.
  4. Add ! tablespoon of vinegar.
  5. Rinse over hair after washed and conditioned. Style as normal



  • This rinse does have an odor to it but once the hair is dry the odor is gone. I made the rinse before I shampooed and conditioned to ensure that the water had cooled. And that's it no more dry  itchy scalp, no more dull winter hair and quick way to spice up your hair color. Let me know how is works for you!!




  • Peace,

  • Danielle
  • 2curls1comb

    No comments:

    Post a Comment