Product Review: Impress Nails

Recently I've tried to step out of my box and try something new. So what was that newness?!?....Impress Nails. I know, I know there's nothing new about press-on nails.lol But they're new to me. I've never been one for fake nails. Normally, I paint my own nails (even though sometimes the every next day it starts to chip). That was until I saw a Youtube video.lol  After watching the video, I decided I would give it a shot. So went out and bought the nails, followed the directions, applied the nails, and even painted them. Were they as fabulous as I saw in the video? No, but I'd figure after an hour or two they would grow on me. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. I found that there were no nails to fit the width of my nails, so I was just forced to make it work. I also didn't like how thick the nails were, to me they had the thickness of acrylic nails. The biggest thing was the gaps. When I applied the nails I didn't noticed that there were gaps of space between my nail and the fake nails. I  think that was due to the nails not fitting the natural curve of the fingernail bed. Once I did noticed the gap, I couldn't stop looking at it!!!! I started to nervous that the nails would start to pop off at work.lol. Needless to say, I ended up taking the nails off(while still at work.lol). The kit came with 24 nails, so maybe one day I will try them. They're cute for a night out on the town but not really anything else. I won't buy this product again.

 

Peace,

Danielle

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment