DMV Accent???

Happy New Year!!!!!!! Hope all of you have a safe time ringing in the new year. We're back again with another video. This time it's the Accent Tag. I've been told on more than one occasion that I have a slight southern accent (and I agree kinda). But as for everyone else in the DMV I don't think so. Everytime I meet someone from up north (New York, New Jersey, ect.) they say we sound country. Now if we sound country here in DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia then what do they sound like in Florida, Georgia, the Carolina's and every other state in the south. I feel like I'm about to start ranting on so I'll cut this post short.lol

In the Accent Tag, there are a list of words you have to pronounce as normal would to determine whether or not. Enjoy!!!

So do we have an accent???
Peace
Danielle

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment