Products Review: Transitioning Kit 123



A few weeks ago, I got my last and final birthday gift from my Grannie, it was Carol's Daughter Transitioning  123 Kit. I was little skeptic about trying it but after reading the what each product was excited to give it a try. The first part of of the kit is the Purifying Low-Poo Cleasner(sulfate free might I add!!). This was a nice a product. A little went a long way, which is always good. Left my hair feeling cleaning but not too clean. Next is the Renewing Scalp Spray, which I'm in desperate need of. I loved the way to made my scalp but it didn't last long. Days after the wash the my scalp felt dry and itchy again. Last is the Resorting Anti-Breakage Treatment. I really loved this conditioner, lots of slip. Afterwards my hair felt really soft. Definitely my product of the kit. I don't think the kit is worth it if you're already natural. Maybe the products work better for those dealing with two textures. But you can find a shampoo and conditioner for less than $40. And for the itchy scalp, I always do a rosemary rinse.

Peace,
Danielle

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment