Membershipless Fitness


Hey ladies!!! Spring is finally here. And before you know it ail be bikini time. Not having a gym membership is not an excuse to not be healthy. You can stay at home and get the body that you want. With the miracle or the internet you can learn just about anything. These are some quick and easy workout routines I found on Tumblr:


















There are also some websites sole for personal training, like InnerTitan.com  I filled in my current weight, height and weight goal. The site also asked if whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, increase stamina, etc. This will determine what kinds of exercises you will be doing. After plugging in my info this is the 5 day workout routine:


And when all else fails go to YouTube!!!! Here are a few of my favorite videos:



Let's get fit ladies!!!
Peace,
Danielle

 

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment