Product Review:3 Sisters of Nature Natural Lengthening Creme

Hey ladies, not too long a purchased 3 Sisters of Nature Natural Lengthening Creme. I'm not even sure how this got on my Amazon wish list or why I bought it(must the product junkie in me). Anyway, this product is claiming to elongate curls and add volume. It even claims to be compared to Miss Jessie's Stretch Silkening Creme, pretty big shoes to fill if you ask me. I was little nervous about using the product after receiving it in the mail and seeing some negative reviews on Youtube. But I threw my fears to the side and decided to give it a try. The product was applied to freshly washed and conditioned hair. My hair was divided into four sections and I used a generous amount, as the directions suggested. Once the product was applied to my entire head, I let my hair air dry for about 45 minutes. Not wanting to go outside with damp hair in this crappy DMV weather, I diffused my hair until it was fully dry. The end result was not pretty. My looked dull and felt chalked with product. My curls didn't look any longer than they normally do once dry. Instead of wearing my hair down, I pulled it back into a bun, which is how it remained for the rest of the week. I'll give it another try but I definitely won't spend my money on it.

Peace,
Danielle

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment