Trust Issues

This Saturday night I took a walk on the wild side. So what did I do? Get piercing or tattoo? Nope, I made an appointment to get my hair done. I know, for most  people that's a common occurrence of life. But for any curlie that has spent years without going to salon, the thought of having someone else care for your hair is terrifying and I'm not afraid to admit it. Hi, my name is Danielle and I have trust issues. 

Most  of my trust issues are stemming from the not so pleasant experience I had in March. Last time I went off the word of a friend's sister that knew the stylist (I know confusing, right?). This time I wanted to make sure the stylist was capable of doing what I wanted. And strange enough I found this stylist on Instagram( I forget what account posted her work). After I began to follow her, I visited her StlyeSeat page. There I was able to see more of her work and read review from former clients. StyleSeat also allows you to contact the stylist before hand, which is what I did.

October 23 6:15, it's going down!!!! I'm super nervous but excited to see what I can learn from this stylist about my hair. Was it hard for you to leave your hair in someone else's hands? Share your thoughts below.

Peace,
Danielle

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment