Hair of the Day: New Year's Eve


To achieve this hair I started with fretted washed an conditioned hair. I divided my hair into four sections as I normally do. I first applied Kinky Curly's Knot Today leave-in conditioner, followed by Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancer Smoothie. I then sealed with oil, then followed by EcoStyler Argan Oil gel. I know it seems like a lot, but I worked for me. lol After all the products were applied I two strand twisted my hair and wrapped them around teal colored flex rods. The next morning(Monday), my hair was not completely dry. So instead of untwisting my hair, I left my hair in twist until Wednesday night. Because of the flex rods there was some twist that spiraled which gave my hair a fuller look. I separated my twist more than I normally would to make my hair look bigger. Although I didn't master the twist and curl, I did enjoy the end results.

Peace,
Danielle

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment