My Little Chop

 Long time... I know... I'm diligently working on getting back into the swing of things... I just moved... And let's just say moving twice within the last year has been exhausting... But let's get into why I'm posting... 

A week ago... I looked at my hair and was just over it... After talking to another YouTuber ( Nadia "theicing") who also cut her hair herself... I was inspired... 

I bought new sheers, went in the bathroom and got to work... 

First, I combed out my hair and then sectioned my hair the way I tend to wear it and put small rubber hair ties in each section... (I had four... I suggest making a fifth section for the center of your head because I had to go back and recut that area)


Next I cut behind the rubber hair tie... The hair ties help you make sure you're cutting everything even (at least to the eye)


When you take the rubber ties out, you may have to blend each section... But just take your time... 


I had been wondering why my fros had lost their oomph... It was because you can literally see through my ends... Now my hair looks way better...

The funny part is without the dead ends... My hair shrinks way more... My hair still passes my collar bone when stretched (so I kept some length)... I also see waaaaay less shedding and breakage... Best decision thus far...


Talk to you soon!!!
With love...
... Steph

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment