Product Review: Beautiful Textures' Curl Definer Styling Custard

In the beginning of April I purchased Beautiful Textures' Curl Definer Styling Custard. I began using in place of the gel in my styling process. It has a  really loose consistency, for those that are familiar with flax seed gel it looks like that. It smells so good, as a matter of fact it reminds me of Starbrust.  I also use this product (just a little) to tame my edges for buns and puffs. But above all my favorite thing about this product is the price. I bought this for under $8 at my local beauty supply store.  It clumps my curls just like Miss Jessies Jelly Soft Curls when applied to wet hair. When applied to semi-damp hair, it brings it brings out my natural curl pattern. After I detangle an old twist, braid out, etc I'll use this product (along with a little water and oil) to set my hair for the next style. This saves me so much air dry time. I can do my air hair at night and know that this product will set my hair for the next style and be dry in the more. I'm excited to used this product with styles I haven't mastered yet and see what happens. I definitely will be purchasing this product again. And might even become one of my staple products.



2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment