Summer Laziness: Twists

As soon as I came back from Barbados I started a new job which left me little time to deal with my hair. For the past two weeks I’ve had my hair in every kind of bun know to man and finally this week I had a chance to change that. After a much need wash and condition, I twisted my hair and added extensions. This process surprisingly only took 7 hours and went by kind of fast. A much faster process than the yarn braids. I used some random brand of kanekalon hair(color 6) I found at a nearby beauty supply store. It took a little over 5 packs of hair.  The only  problem I have with them is sealing. I dipped them in boiling water and yet still some are unraveling. Even with the twists, I’m still rocking buns to work. I wear them down around the house and in some kind of up-do when I’m out. These twist are my excuse not to do anything to my hair, summer laziness(i blame the heat).lol


Peace,
Danielle

2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment