Blonde Ambitions: A Year Later

I'm proud to say that it has been over a year since I've dyed, without a doubt the longest period of time since I've been natural. After dying my with a blondish color over the reddish color, left me with a accidental ombre(that actually looked good). And for a while I was content with how it looked, even as it was growing out. Now as the color moves towards the ends of my hair I'm starting to get that itch again. But I'm left with a dilemma when I dye my hair again, will I be left with another accidental ombre? It feels like I might be opening up a  can worms.  
Nov 2014
Aug 2013: A few days after
dying my hair.

Throwing caution to the wind, I bought dye anyway. lol. This time I'm using Shea Moisture Medium Golden Blonde. Because my doesn't take dye as easily as others I chose to a dye lighter than the actually color I wanted. I'm interested to see how this dye is going to lift my hair without ammonia. From the research I've done, the dye doesn't leave you hair damaged or dry.

Peace,
Danielle



2curls1comb

No comments:

Post a Comment